Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This is "La expedicione maledita", that can be translated for something like "The damned expedition". My climbing vacation had a plan, that turned out spoiled...

The idea was to go, some days earlier to visit Asturias first, and then, go to Rodellar. Since these friends where only staying for a week, I was going to return with another group, on the 31st of August.


As you can see by the our "self-appointed name", it didn't run the way we've expected. Beside all the things that happen, I had to return with them...

In Portugal we have a saying (sorry but I don't Know a translation ) :"Sadness doesn't pay bills", which means something like, there no sense in complaining of bad things.

Taking this saying for a good example, I've decided to make fun of our endless bad luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Estadisticas y contadores web gratis
Oposiciones Masters